1. Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder.
2. Delete the old Report Builder version folder.
3. Upload the new version of Report Builder (unzip if you downloaded it in ZIP format).
4. Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.
5. Deactivate Report Builder, and then activate it again.
Do not delete the old version from wp-admin if you don’t want to delete your reports
What’s new / Changelog
Version 1.0.3 – 14 Mar 2017
- Fix for follow table filtering.
- Fix for HTML special characters.
- Fix for “neverending” preloader.
Version 1.0.2 – 20 Jan 2017
- Fix for PHP7 compatibility.
- Fix for follow table filtering (was always limiting to 10 entries).
- Removed the CSSLoader (preloader script) as it was causing problems, fixed preloader problems.
- Minor patches for special chars usage in templates.
- WP 4.7.1 compatibility confirmed.
Version 1.0.1 – 25 July 2016
- Fix for large tables on front-end (caused 500 Server Error).
- Fix for PHP versions which do not allow mime_content_type() method (caused 500 Server Error).
- Fix for download button not working on some of front-end pages (caused infinite loader spinning).
- Fix for empty cells in Excel (caused the variable placeholders to appear in the file).
- Fix for row limit in large tables.
Version 1.0 – 12 May 2016
Launch of Report Builder.